HOW TO FIX LASH EXTENSIONS WITH SINGLE LASHES
Do you love your lash extensions? Do you like waking up ready to go and no makeup needed? Lash extensions are great!!! Until they are not...
Do you have a date tonight? Event? A work meeting? Do you run around with 2 week old extensions that look like you are losing lashes? I have a quick fix for you. You can fix it using single lashes (like our MONA or MAYE) and have amazing full lashes in 5 minutes!
My dear friend Julie Kandalec modeled for this tutorial. She had 2 week old lash extensions that started falling out mostly on the sides.
Here is how:
- Brush your extensions to see where exactly you are missing hair and need to place the single lashes.
- Find the right length of single lashes and pull a few off the sticky tape holding them by the base. I used 6mm, 10mm and 12mm on Julie.
- Dip the base of the lash in a lash glue (I used DUO) - don't use too much glue, you just need it to cover the base.
- Wait 5 seconds and place the lash where extensions are missing. Make sure to place it as close as possible to the roots. I even push them into the natural lashes to blend in better.
- Repeat until you have full lashes!
The best news - these lashes can stay up to 5 days if you are careful with removing your eye makeup!