LASH SLICE COLLECTION
Think pre-cut lashes/lash trio EVOLUTION = LASH SLICES
Mari Shten Beauty ‘LASH SLICE’ COLLECTION was created for ultimate customization of your look. You decide if you want to create a full bold lash or just use a few lash slices to enhance the natural look. Different style of the slices allowed you to create totally personalized and unique look: mix and match different slices to fit your mood! You can achieve any look with these super easy to apply slices!
Clear base makes the slices invisible and super light hair give you the best of both individual and strip lashes. The give you individual lashes look and easy and fast process of applying slices lets you choose the amount of volume.
All our lashes are carefully designed by celebrity makeup artist Mari Shten and hand-crafted with the finest quality cruelty-free and vegan materials, to simplify application process and to be the finest and comfortable lashes you’ll ever wear.
Whether you are looking for a natural finish or a very dramatic style, our collections are constantly evolving to adapt your needs and make sure you keep having fun playing with your look.
LASH SLICE collection is made for those who are on the go and want an easy, fast and ready-to-go solution upgrading their look with minimum makeup and effort.
- Made with synthetic SILK
- 16 Different style slices in a box
- Short and long lightweight slices in one package
- Customizable lashes
- 4 slices for a full lash effect
- 32 slices per box
- Apply directly to lash line or layer on the strip lash/mix with individual lashes of your choice
- Reusable with proper car
HOW TO APPLY:
- Gently remove lashes from the box, make sure to hold the whole base with the tweezers.
- Fit the slice to your eye: see where you want to apply the lashes slice without the glue first.
- Apply a thin layer of glue along the band of the lashes. Wait a few seconds for it to go tacky before application.
- Using tweezers, place the lash where you want. Look down and press the strip lash against your lash line.
- Add more sciences if desired.
HOW TO REMOVE:
- Using strip lash adhesive remover, makeup remover or baby oil/coconut, moisten cotton swabs and gently massage over lashes.
- Gently pull one slice at the time of your eye.
- Clean glue off the band and store back in the box putting it on the sticky tape.